Friday, April 24, 2009

one Week two Movies..

AIYO!!!!.. today movie again with my fren at sunway pyramid..
today movie is MALL CORP..
is very damn funny movie lor.. cannot stop laughing inside the cinema d...
wuahah!!... if u all have the chance must go to watch lor..


before todaay i oredi join other frens for another movie name COMING SOON..
it's a thailand ghost movie..
not really scary n shocked ppl movie..
sometime will feel very lame.. cause the ghost like very fake lor..
haiz haiz...

tickets with legs... (xiang gang jiao)
JAnet ya.. disturbing.. She said like "dui lian"
after movie, then i go to forever 21 to search my sister skirt..
i had tried one skirt.. a bit funny lor..
will let u all see lor..
give me some comment again..

hahaa.. finally i wore another skirt again!! how's it? i think not nice right?

my 38 fren was playing with the hair bane with big flower.
IS ME, wearing mickey mouse shirt!!! my frens said i like MARIA!! :(
after 21 d, then i went to popular bookstore start to search some books to read.
in the end, i also tersleep inside the popular.. bcoz too tired le.. cannot tahan lo

tonite dinner at POMMES FRITES lo...
i have my fettucini pesto brocolli for my dinner...
it's a very healthy pasta with green color lor..hahaha
wuahah..

tat's all lo..~~ miss u all..
take k..
IT'S VERY HOT DAY AGAIN!!!!!!

No comments: