Monday, April 27, 2009

再次见到他。。。

after pc fair, i met him again..
can i say i get shocked?
should i happy or !@#$%^& ler?
of coz happy lor..my fren ma!! cause after last tuition with him,
then we din meet for a long time period lor..
hahaa :)
finally i came to KL and further mystudy, then the opportunity to meet him is slowly increasing...wuahaha

today.... IS THE TIME,
on the way i walk to my fren's house with my fren...
got one black car passed by me then stop in front of my apartment..
suddenly the car's window slowly open..and he said HI to me..
then i get shocked..$%^&*
because i quite confuse on that time bcoz i was talking with my fren..

when tat time i turned my head, then i said "WEI, y u at here?"
huh..
because yesterday nite i just chat with him n talk bout..
wao.. long time no see u liao..
today pula we met at my apartment...
then we start our small conversation about few mintues oni..
so gan jiong LA!!! wuaha

then i continue my walk with my frens..
then i start explain this guy to my fren n talk bout the past past story to her..
the time i talk bck, it's so funny!

Let's guess WHO IS TIS?


-------------------------------------THE END---------------------------------

4 comments:

Tsui Ying said...

someone u admire in secondary in labuan? ><

Jasmin said...

Haha...
"Sabrina" the witch meet wit the chicken again....
Wahaha.........

SyYee said...

who is that? imaginaryland? can i know u?
haha.. aiyo.. ur description to nan ding le la.. jasmin poh su yee.. sorry i am not sabrina lol..!!!

·˚● ЎỡиĢ❤[ Ầп ] ●˚· said...

Chicken?