Friday, April 3, 2009

Dorsett-ing

I was very guai during this time holiday becuase most of the time i was staying at home...
because no one can go out with,
everyone is bz their own things,
Labuan do not have places can go,
outside weather very hot,
so on so on...

tat's y most of the time.. DORSETT HOTEL is our yam cha place..
because it's a quiet place...
it is a aircorn place..
have a comfortable chair...

today me, chui wen and zi ning went to dorsett
we start to talk from nine to eleven something just went bck..
my turn to drive car tonite, bcoz chui wen said i wish to have ppl fetch me, then i went to fetch her lo..
it's was an opportunity for me to train at nite. cos most of the time is my fren go to my house ans fetch me lo...
we talk a lot of things tonite.. everyone have their problem to solve..
for me?
is..... next monday wanna go bck labuan le, so fan la..lazy wanna study..
bcoz this is our final term too..
wish i can concentrate more during class time...
for chui wen?
she also have many things wanna to do..
as i know.. she looks like business women now.. in charge to take k the tuition centre...
so we have the chance to meet oni in early morning or late nite lol...
but she quite lucky too, bcoz found a partner to help her to reduce her work.
if not she will "duan qi" ... hahaha!!!

on tis holiday, i knew a new fren which call zi ning...
she is a chi wen teacher..
guess how old is she now???
unbelievable..
only 19 LOL!
oh no... she need to call me n chui wen "JIE JIE"
try to imagine.. a teacher younger than me... hahah!!!
happy to meet her..
bcoz she's not a quiet person..n more thing to talk than chui wen!!!
bi la bi la bi la there...

" THE ROAD WAS VERY QUITE AND DARK, SHINE WITH THE FEW ROAD LAMPS, THE ONLY THING I CAN SEE ARE TREES SHADOW AND FEW CARS PASSED BY ME"


till here....

No comments: