Thursday, April 23, 2009

HOT days...

KL is very hot now..
hot day is killing me... especially i sleep tat time..
hot till i gonna change my bed from room to my sofa at living room..
hahaha..
luckily my fren house have aircorn...
sometime i will go to her house bcoz of aircorn n not because of my frens..
wuaha...
now aircorn's room is my heaven..
i like it!!!
today i having full day class from 8 to 5pm.. damn tired d..
especially maths's class... too many numbers.. it make me confuse.BLUR

ok lor.. bye bye.. tat's all...
tomoro class.. i will meet Lisa yong.. my so call " LOVELY LECTURER"
hahaa.. n of coz marketing class LOL!

2 comments:

Pei Tee* Lamb said...

agree...why so hot ah??yesterday i turn on aircorn but still feel so hot d.....HOT HOT HOT

SyYee said...

aiyo.. u quite xin fu le lor.. still have aircorn support d.. i oni have fan to support me.. too sad la.!!!