Tuesday, February 24, 2009

事实证明。。。

Finally i get to know my HR result...
is really under my expectation..
when i get to know the result of my HR, suddenly feel down..
what i can do is just sit down there keep on comfort myself bcoz i know tis is my own mistake..
i cannot blame to anyone... i din see the question properly then go n answer it...

i think i have the chance to pass my HR exam.. but i din put more effort on it...
yes, tis is truth.. my mood change more worst and worst
sometime it just like the wind... "pok" MOOD tak ok, a while later then better..
i also dont know y..
mb bcoz stress or watever thing just "POOK" inside my brain..
then everything mess up..HUH :(
but dont worry... i wont scold anyone d...
ppl know my style, they just leave me there...

labuan's frens i think u still do not have the chance to see me in the bad mood d..
i think jasmin u scare on it right? but mostly i will lose u, wat i remember in my mind is like
这样多人你可以骂,但是不可以骂我。。。haha.. it's quite funny for me..
cause i nvr think wanna scold u d...wuahah
just something i wanna zhao fan with u ... because u like to zhao fan with me in watever seconds, minutes, hours, days, months n of coz years.. mb WILL FOREVER!!!

Attn: Not need keep on thinking, opprss... Y yong yee's blog tis few days full of emo Blog... hahah!! bcoz tis is student life full of challengers... wuahah!!

tat's all lo.. tomoro is a new day..
everything is going smooth...
bye bye.. nite
EVERYONE... MUakz...

1 comment:

Jasmin said...

Syy...
When i got zhao fan wit u la...
Huhu...
But dont worry i will "CHAN ZHE NI"
4EVER!!!
Wahaha....