Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wake up S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E!

A long and big mail box has been delivered to my house early in the morning.
Make me curious what is inside the box :o
Hahah, but the box a bit ugly after arrived my house.

A very familiar wordings on the box. Oh OH oh!
Tis mail box is definitely from my KL frens


Finally, my favorite doll from them namely CUPIDO! I like this doll since few years before
but i din go and purchase. But i still manage to get it after few years.


This is the outlook of the doll. Cute right?
Nice to hug because it's very soft. I will take care it nicely.

After i received, I still curious who is the sender of the present.
The finally result is mentioned as below:

Thank you so much to three of them!
Love them very much although my birthday already passed for few months.
Muaks! Muaks.
A really surprise present early in the morning!!!

1 comment:

chuchu said...

wao....u so xin fu can get the big doll....your frens very nice le....can u share with me?? XD