Saturday, January 15, 2011

My 1st cheese cake

Just dont make myself feels useless,
So, i decided to learn something...

It was a great learning with MEL.
She became my cheese cake sifu and taught me how to make cheesecake.
Actually is not hard to make a cheesecake, but Skill is needed.
I quite happy because i learned new thing from my fren =)
Thanks Mel. she willing to teach me.

I was the person who incharge of make and mix the ingredients.
She teach N I do - Based on the recipe
A lemon cheese cake

The pictures are as below:

Comparison between me and mel's cake.
[Left] was designed by me and [Right] of coz my Sifu

She taught me how to decor the cheesecake.
Actually.....It's a very simple step.
But to get a perfect shape, all you need to do is: PRACTICE!

Final product of my cheesecake.
Consider not bad with a small love shape on one of the anger.
Comment from Wilson, Chui Wen - Nice
My bro and Mum - Not bad

I think is time to another one for Chinese New year! hehehe