Thursday, July 8, 2010

New house =)


Had move to new house for almost more than one week!
Lot of things not yet move in my room and just let it stay outside..
I think i able to move and arrange all my stuffs during weekend because:
I have no energy to arrange all my things after working... =( cause the working time makes me tired...
This house has different feeling to me because the environment here is a bit different compare to my old house.
A little miss to my old house because the ppl i stayed with, the memories i have there bring me a lot of fun. BUT....
New house has new housemates: Chong, Ilrene (1st time stay with them)... and patrick (pass housemate). i knew it is very fun to stay with them too... hahahaa
Two of them like to clean house and love clean.. owez clean up..
luckily i din stay same room with them because i lazy to clean my room ONE XD...
anyway i will try my best to do housework la....
New house gives me new feeling, new lifestyle...............
and Last thing is I'M FREEDOM now!
Single ROOOM.............

WOoohhhhooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

My Foot.Your Food. said...

wat the...seah yy..dare to say some more.. must do like in shuang's house got the housework routine table.. force u to do housework..wakakak..

SyYee said...

ahahahahh! i din expect you see this blog d... ahahah!!!

mirabelle said...

weiiii~~~~ last time din see u got say wan help to clean our ex-room de??? so sad~

X!m said...

what freedom o~ means last time stay with me not good la~ no freedom la..so sad la~