Thursday, December 4, 2008

holiday mood...

28 Nov just finish my training, i should enjoy for my holiday lo..
my holiday is quite full because my parents are coming to KL then i can enjoy with them lo..
while waiting them.. i already went to genting for 3 days 2 nitez trip because some reasons..
then tis sunday might go to penang agian lor..bcoz wanan find bck our EX training place's staff.. so planning go to butterworth 1st then only go to island..

due to the free time.. i was working as SALES PROMOTER for DIGI today n walk around the kelana jaya n kota damansara area ask them wanna buy SIM PACK O not.. because the number 010 oredi published bck n under control by digi..
tis is a new experience for me to join his time part time job... it is quite enjoy bcoz the staffs quite good n friendly too lo.. n i can earn bck RM100 for one day.. quite untung for me le or..

after tat.........
holiday coming.. everyone must enjoy it!! wish everyone have a nice holiday n CHRISTMAS n then le for sure HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009...

"@"... BLek!!

No comments: