Sunday, October 26, 2008

Miracle 奇迹。。。

wat so miracle ah???
FRENS... i think when u read my blog u also will shock by my little cute picture d..
cause it is really out of ur expectation.. right...
sure have many comments come in n ask me le lor...

there are so many reasons y i wanan wore tis so call "dress" ah...
because my sister ask me to help her buy lo.. for her prom lor..
then i need to go here n there help her find out the dress lor..finally i find one dress MAYBE suit her n value for money ... OF COZ...
when the time i wore in, i dont know how to wear??? see so FUNNY la... like 38 PO like tis..cause le i nvr experience tis.. for me tis is a 1st time too for me... then i not dare to step out from the room, just ask my fren come in n see lor...
u know wat my fren said... " opprsss"... looks nice too for me la.. n then she said ..wao ur "TUI" so white la.. ZHA DAO wo.. then shun bian of coz la.. i wanna take one pic down.. n let my fren to comment too...
tat's all lor.... tis Dress i buy from... FOREVER 21 ONE LOL!!!

12 comments:

Fang Ling said...

I'm the FIRST TO COMMENT!
You look so LOVELY in the dress yong yee. Okay, OUR GATHERING EVERYBODY HAVE TO WEAR DRESS...MUAHAHAHA...Rule number one!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! I shall post your photo on my blog, help u find bf! Lol!!!Eh seriously, you look very good in it!

SyYee said...

hahaa...no no no ... looks white le.. yala so proud right .. u be the 1st..wuahah!!! erm.. aiyo...wat rule is this.. wat wear dress la..dont want la i do not have any dress la.. i just have st anne dress..can i wear that!!!!!!! uwhaha!!

Fang Ling said...

Wo bu guan ni! Go and find one!!! Tell Jasmin also, and Anna. LOL! Hmm...ma have to find a matching venue also? Hahaha....

Jasmin said...

Haha..............
Wahaha................
Muahaha...................

Fang Ling said...

JASMIN, xiao ah??? So happy? LOL! Too sexy is it? HAHAHA...~

Jasmin said...

Haha....
Not too sexy..
Me not xi guan c her wear like tat....
Haha....
Wahaha...

Pei Tee* Lamb said...

yee....really nice d u wear like dat..haha

SyYee said...

mei you li mao dao shi..
laugh ppl until like tis le..tis is my 1st time le.. see ppl support me then u laugh at there..ppl ask comment then u hahah wahaha there is wat answer there ya..bel she really sot liao lor... cannot cure le.. !!

雪天使 said...

my lovely sis......

am kinda shock when saw ur picture.....

so d unbelievable......

so d miracle la.......

oh god......

but is a good change.....at least u wear it....nx time must wear more ofter....

next u need to know how to walk use high heel ah.....

wakaka.....

then u will look totally sexy..... frm top to bottom.....

wuahahahaha.......

Jasmin said...

Haha...
Sorry lo...
Small air...
But i really 不 习 惯 c u wear like tat...
Haha... but anyway ia good tat u try for the first time....
:P

SyYee said...

you all really think i will go to wear that ah.. i just help my sister try it le...after that i think need to slowly change lor.. but i still more prefer sport style lor...ahaha..!!!

Anna Chiew said...

yong yee u big gal liao oo...hahahahaha....