Saturday, October 25, 2008

Graduation DAy...12.10.08

我终于毕业了!!!!!
just finish my DIPLOMA LOL!!!
but le... i didnt go n take the certificate on that day...i go in as parents position d..
because neh.. the ticket too expensive d...
other reason is i hope my whole family can go to my graduation day...
waiting for the time... DEGREE la...
still have more than one year la... i hope i can archieve a good result on tat time...
so tat my parents for sure will proud for ME lol...
等待的那一天。。。
种种的东西都是要自己争取的。。。。

3 comments:

Pei Tee* Lamb said...

haha...gratz yo yee...u can do it d la...we all waiting to go ur graduation ( degree ) d....hehehe

SyYee said...

hahaa..wao. u also wanna go to my graduation day ah.. opprss?? really ma.. quite expensive le.. dont want la.. i try to invite u at that timme la...ahahaha

·˚● ЎỡиĢ❤[ Ầп ] ●˚· said...

ur words r so skema..