Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Start =)

Kindergarten...
Children...
Kindergarten...
Children....

Our Kindergarten Roadshow is started on today at 8.30am to before 12pm...
There were 2 kindergartens and 3 sections today but they are targeting to do 4 sections
per day in order to meet 100 sections...
After today, we only used about 20 to 25 minutes to complete one section..
The children of the kindergartens are quite active and cute...
I LIKE IT so much.
There is one 2 years old child name "Yong an or mb ung" which i able to play with him since the kindergarten teachers said he was quite quiet and scare of ppl.. hahaha. I was quite happy XD~

This name remind me my sister cause my sister name also called Yong ung.. Kekekeke
Lastly, the kindergarten roadshow will continue until middle of NOvemeber.
Hope i can do part time after i finish my internship at this company and wish to earn extra money before THAILAND and TAIWAN.....

That's all..
bye bye =)

No comments: