Tuesday, June 17, 2008

17.06.08 - FINAL PRACTICAL!!! ( TUESDAY )

A v.horrible n Tres gan jiong-ness day for me.. as tis is my final exam d for pracitical...!bcoz we just waiting for this ( one day ) to prove wat we learned about this two years..! i cannot just screw up like tis..just tell myself, YONG YEE* u can do it one d.. just try my best LOR~~ MY frens try to calm down at that time..

about 3.15pm, we arrive stand outside our restaurant.. some of my frens go for support us, so today i will go there as a support team for them TOO~~ cause i also feel gan jiong lor.. like the feeling i inside the exam hall TOO~!!

3.30pm - step inside exam hall.. with a nice grooming loLx..
4.00pm - start for our 1st section ( that is cocktail florida ) which is carve orange n grapefruit!! after that we start to read the Menu under the trolley, when open the menu.. WALAOWEH!! the question quite easy until we ddint practice well in the few meal especially Crepes FLambe.. i quite hate that d..

Menu *
Starter - COcktail Florida
Main COurse - carre d'agneau Pommes cocottes
Dessert - Crepes Flambe


when the time * Patrick daya * which is our chef examiner called us ready n say * START*, then we quickly go to take our set up then start to set on the trolley.. walaoweh~~ i think tis is my 1st time carve, carve until so bad la..cause le.. i use about ten minutes to carve one pamplemousse.. so damn CHA~ cause we need to complete all four plates in 30 minutes d..~ after that i try to speed fast again to avoid the lateness~~ while i was carving.. i was quite gan jiong... n then ler some of the skin drop on the floor, i also dont know y.. mb too full liao..the plate~~ we did not really good.. bcoz of the fruits too.. n do not have enough time to wipe the plate again, but in the end i done that~~ after that i go n clear the WASTAGES!!! oh my god.. on that time my frens ask me, " WEI, YONG YEE Y U CLEAR TAKE??", tat time i quite gan jiong, then quickly take it out... my god... my gosh~~ma nv ren so gan jiong n quickly rush to the bck n then cry.. tat time we quite gan jiong d.. n make me wanan cry out d.. but i tahan again d... cannot give tis to spoil my mood d..~~


after that we start with our section 2 : mise en place ( arrange all the spoon, fork, plate ) section 3 will start from 5pm which is: UPSELLING!! ( for me quite hard d.. knowledge needed, style needed.. all needed too)... hahaha.. when the upselling process, tres gan jiong lor.. dont know how to explain my xin qing d..!!! after that section, i start to calm down again, although my lec also a coordinator of the nite.. she helps us gan jiong d..~~ cause in our mind... we say cannot make our lec disappointed d~~ cause we r the 1st badge for her!! we will try my best LOLX...


section 4: is the practical time lor.. is a section that stands many MARKS d!!!


rules"
- guest cannot wear casual
- boy must wear tie
- punctuality is important lor~~ ( if not ler, server will get deduct marks lor )


the process of the practical is just like normal service lor... just done a few mistake while service.. overall still k.. comme si comme ca ( ok ok lor ) in french~~ especially Crepes flambe.. haiz.. no sauce le.. y neh y neh..~~ dont know how to control it.. i hate that!!... after serve coffee or tea.. we start to happy lor..cause FINALLY THE NITE!!!...

we just wait for TONITE!!! other frens.. they just need to tahan n done their best in it!!! all the BEST my frens... although today have many strong " competitors ya" but le.. u all just be URSELF.... dont compare.. cause will bring stressness to u ALL LOR!!! gam bateh... TONITE!!! see you GUYS!!! redang WAITING US!! a memorable practical exam for me..cause tis is my last serving d.. i will mISS IT!! especially MY LECTURER.. miss jasmine n also other lec... thankz for ur teaching lor..~~

No comments: